Quote

" Words can build strong souls, guide the lost, and provide safety." -Emma Kay

Sunday, May 11, 2014

TO MOTHER....

She has taught me the right and the wrong.
She has suffered through my acts of selfishness
She has walked the same painful steps that I have walked
She has shown mercy when it was not deserved
She has taught me of peace 
She has taught me of love
She has raised me to believe that I exist to help the world, and not the other way around.
She has been an example of what a parent is.

A Mother is not simply one who gave birth to a child
A Mother is the one who stayed up late for every school project their child had
A Mother is the one who goes to the baseball games of the boy
A Mother is the one who when her daughter comes home crying from embarrassment, will have a plate of fresh cookies and a mouth full of advice.
A Mother is the one who teaches you about life by the way she lives it.
A Mother does not necessarily meet all your wants
But a True Mother.....Will make sure that your needs are met, even if you don't want them to.

AND THAT IS THE GREATEST QUALITY OF TRUE MOTHERS!    

 "I believe it is by divine design that the role of motherhood emphasizes the nurturing and teaching of the next generation."
 - Elder L. Tom Perry 

No comments:

Post a Comment