Quote

" Words can build strong souls, guide the lost, and provide safety." -Emma Kay

Friday, May 9, 2014

I Remember.....

........When the hardest math was division
........When the longest paper I wrote was two pages long
........When the hardest work day was just 7 hours of school
........When the worst word anyone could say was stupid
........When the best days would be the ones when we went to McDonalds for a happy meal
........When the first time I went on a plane I thought it was doing a loop, because it was going up so fast.
........When the words "because it does" was a legitimate answer.
........The first time I got addicted to a book
........The summer days at the pool by my house.
........A world in which Political Correctness didn't mean "I'm morally right and you're not"
.........My cat, who always loved me and hated everyone else.
.........Walking a handcart through mud and water across the Wyoming plains
........The rain
........The tornadoes
........The crushes
........The hate
........Therefore, I am

No comments:

Post a Comment