Quote

" Words can build strong souls, guide the lost, and provide safety." -Emma Kay

Monday, May 26, 2014


I love my family
My Dad with his deep knowledge of scriptural doctrine
My Mom who works 24/7 365 days of the year helping others
My First Brother, who has remained my best friend for 16 1/2 years
My Second Brother, who I can tickle and through whom I can relive my childhood
My Third Brother, who I can read too and cuddle with
and My sister, who has been a second mother to my second and third brother.

I get passionate about social issues, and read the news whenever I can to find more issues to debate and discuss with others.

I am a hardcore no regrets no hold back fan of Christmas and Anything Disney (except for the Disney Channel)

I have never had a girl friend
I have never been kissed
I have never paired off

I have remained hidden in the crowds at Lone Peak. I have been the individual who though you see me and recognize me in the hallways, you can never put a name on me.
I am the one that has always almost been recognized by others at the school, but have always had the chance to stand out, snatched from me.

I am the majority of the students at Lone Peak High School. I am not in the Student Council, I am not in the sports, I am not in the Music groups. I am the academic, the scholar. I believe that school is the most important thing that a teenager can do, and that the most important thing to do during it is to learn.

In my opinion, it does not matter who was the prom royalty
Who was the Varsity Sports start
Who was the Cutest couple
Or even who was the smartest

In my opinion, it is how much the student has grown that matters
and what they can can offer the WORLD.

No comments:

Post a Comment