Quote

" Words can build strong souls, guide the lost, and provide safety." -Emma Kay

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Dreams

I am walking through a hospital.
Everything seems perfectly normal at first, except for the fact that I can barely see anything.
Suddenly a monster bursts out of the hallway, overturning every thing insight: gurneys, nurses, and random sheep. I reach for a pistol on a nearby counter. I begin firing at the creature as it falls down at my feet. As I see it more closely, I notice it has the face of a grizzly bear and the body of an ape. This does not bother me at all and is not at all usual.

I suddenly have been transported to a hotel suite.
My sight has returned and  I am hiding with my family, Hermione Granger , and the President of the United States. Everyone in the hotel is trying to prepare for an attack that will come any second. The halls are dark with no windows. Suddenly the door breaks down. KILLER BUNNIES!!! They charge in biting and hacking into all that they see. I thrust a sword that has just appeared into one of the bunnies. Hacking down several more afterwards. It becomes apparent that I am losing the fight and I leap out the window, and land on my feet several floors bellow, unharmed.

I am on a mountain peak.
The mobsters are chasing after me. One particularly large one is approaching, brandishing a lamp as a club and throwing books at me. I trip and fall. This is the end! I brace myself for the pounding I am about to get.

Then it suddenly comes to me....

Why was I in a hospital, and a hotel suite a few seconds ago? Why were bunnies and monsters and mobsters attacking me? Why was I with Hermione and the President? Why are the mobsters throwing books at me and brandishing strange weapons?

I'm in a dream!

I turn around, I slam the mobster in the face, knocking him out cold. I pick him up and hurl him off the cliff. His fellows turn pale and run with their tails between their legs (literally). I shoot lightning and fire out at them as a reminder not to mess with some one who knows that they are in a dream.

I am left to myself again. I grow tired. The world becomes fuzzy again. I collapse...

....and I find myself my bed. I turn towards the clock, its glow piercing through the darkness of the room. I have a few hours left...

to worry about the state that my mind is in.

1 comment:

  1. I laughed about the killer bunnies part. Mobsters? I had a dream where I was being chased by a mob too. Small world.

    ReplyDelete